LeT commander Abu Dujana killed in Pulwama encounter: What has happened so far

LeT commander Abu Dujana killed in Pulwama encounter: What has happened so far

Abu Dujana, the main commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LET) and a wanted Pakistani citizen in connection with several attacks against security forces were shot dead on Tuesday with their help during a meeting in the Pulwama district of Jammu and Cashmere. The operation against militancy, however, experienced some resistance, as more than 100 demonstrators threw stones at security agents.

An army officer, who gave details of the operation, said security forces launched a search operation in the cordon and Hakripora region, Pulwama last night after the intersection of Abu Dujana and his local support, Arif Lilhaari in the zone.

Subsequently, a fierce encounter erupted between militants and security forces today. During the filming, the two militants died.

The operation was canceled even after the bodies of the dead militants were recovered, the official said. Abu Dujana, a hard-core activist, was investigated in numerous attacks linked to militancy against security forces and political workers, mainly in southern Kashmir.
Dating site clashes erupt in Abu Dujana Pulwama
Following the meeting, several protesters threw stones at security forces near the meeting, sitting in Pulwama in which at least one person was killed and several injured, police said.

Although there was no official statement on the identity of the deceased, the people who came to the hospital said their name was Firdous Ahmad. In an official statement to the media, the police official said:

“A person with injuries in the firearm was taken to death in the hospital of Pulwama district.” The official added that more than 100 “disgruntled” began stalking stones at security forces at the dating site in the Hakripora region in Pulwama.

Security forces used tear-smoke shells, pellets and some royal ammunition to disperse stone protesters. While security forces withdrew after the meeting, some protesters have their stones.

For this, security forces responded by firing fire, injuring two people, including a nurse working in the hospital, the official said. There have been several reports of protests erupting in other parts of the city.

Munir Khan, IG Kashmir, said operations against terrorists will continue. In a statement to the ANI, Khan said: “Treachery of stone or no tension, no disturbances or interruptions, our operations will continue.

Despite our warnings and our requests, people at the request of terrorists tend to come from the meeting, and thus become wounded or killed. ”

Leave a Reply